Our Small Help
Refurbishment of Marybert Orphanage
Marybert School & Orphanage was started in 2002 with the motto of providing education to children who are poor, deprived, abandoned or orphaned. This year we undertook a refurbishment project to improve conditions at the Orphanage.
Key areas of focus were to;
- Improve the physical infrastructure and facilities of school.
- Paint & repair whole building.
- Furnish with carpet in 8 classrooms, 1 Montessori room, 1 play station
- Furnish with cupboards, low tables, white boards, 2 blue boards in 3 classrooms
- Furnish with white boards and 2 blue boards in remaining 5 classrooms
- Construct an Accounts & Reception room
- Install power backup facilities
- Install 3 branded computers for the school
- Printed promotional materials to attract paying students
- Conducted a teacher training workshop
- Design and launch School website
- Refurbish bedrooms & bedding materials (3 dormitories)
- Created website www.marybertschool.edu.np
Click to view for more