Sponsor a child in Nepal
» Nepal   |   Peru
Be a Volunteer
» Nepal  |  Peru  |  UK
  » Information for volunteers (peru)


Your small help can make a huge difference in Child's life  
Donate today
Make a difference to the lives of children.
Every penny you give helps children who desperately need support and protection  

Are you a UK taxpayer?


If so, you can use Gift Aid to make your donations go further at no extra cost to you by completing this quick declaration. If you Gift Aid your donation, MySmallHelp will receive an additional 25p per £1 donated. To qualify for Gift Aid, you must pay an amount of UK Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the appropriate tax year.

I am a UK tax payer and would like MySmallHelp to treat all my donations from March 2008 (until I notify them otherwise) as Gift Aid donations
Name Surname
Address Line1
Address Line2
Address Line3
Email Address

1. You can cancel this Declaration at any time by notifying MySmallHelp.

2. If your circumstances change and you no longer pay enough income or capital gains tax to cover the amount claimed
by MySmallHelp, you can cancel your declaration

3. If you pay tax at the higher rate, you can claim further tax relief via your Self Assessment tax return
(currently 25p for each pound you give)

4. Please notify MySmallHelp if you change your name, email or postal address

UK Registered Charity No. 1123830
Nepal Registered Charity No. 2656/381/562
Peru Registered Charity No. 20490472313

Copyright © 2017 by MySmall Help